Learn all ins and outs about SEOChecker for Umbraco from the Author directly. Not only will you learn the basics of SEO, but you will also learn how you can achieve the best results in your next Umbraco implementation. And how you can configure SEOChecker to avoid common SEO issues.
In just two hours you will:
- Get some basic SEO understanding.
- Learn about the various concepts of SEOChecker.
- Get some best practices for your next Umbraco implementation.
- Learn how to use the redirect manager.
- Learn how to avoid 404 errors on your page.
- Learn how to fix SEO errors on your site.
- Learn how to train your editors that use SEOChecker when editing content.
- During the workshop we will use an Umbraco site with the default starter kit and SEOChecker installed.
Make sure to bring your laptop to get the most out of this workshop.
Works at Soeteman software and lives in SEO Checker workshop
Richard has been using Umbraco professionally since 2008, has helped many companies starting to use Umbraco and is well known in the community for his Umbraco packages and sharing knowledge at various meetups. When he’s not behind a computer you will probably find him next to a BBQ.